calfordseaden provides professional project management services to a wide range of public and private sector clients. Our experienced Project Managers deliver value for money by defining the key project objectives at the outset and then driving the project forward to ensure they are achieved.
Our Project Management team work collaboratively with clients to carefully plan each project, formulating and proactively implementing the most effective delivery strategy to provide outstanding results.
Our effective project management provides a number of benefits for clients, the project and the project delivery team including:
- Management and mitigation of project risks
- Ensuring efficient and best use of resources
- Addressing the differing needs of project stakeholders
- Realising the client’s aspirations
This is achieved through our ‘hands on’ approach and detailed understanding of all aspects of the project, the client and the services required to deliver it.
- Project Management and Co-Ordination
- Project Programming
- Development Monitoring (Project Managers)
- Development Appraisals (Project Managers)
- Project Execution Plans (Project Managers)
- PFI Bids / PPP
- Procurement of Furniture, Fittings and Equipment
Australian War Memorial
calfordseaden’s architects acted as the UK representative for the Australian Government on the delivery of a memorial in London.
Phased refurbishment of a semi-industrial building to form office spaces.
Sri Guru Nanak Darbar Gurdwara
calfordseaden architects designed a new place of Worship for one of the UK’s largest Sikh population.
Our experience of delivering projects across all major sectors, for public and private sector clients, has provided an understanding of the differing demands and constraints our clients work under. We use this knowledge to develop innovative solutions and add value with the approach we employ.
Meet The Team