Now is the right time to be joining calfordseaden's Clerk of Work's team who have some exciting projects to get involved with. We offer a supportive learning and engaging environment where your skills will be valued. Team working is key in this role as well as being able to use your own initiative to problem solve.
- Liaise with Building Contractors
- Prepare reports for contract administrators/project managers
- Undertake regular inspections of construction work and monitor progress
- Verifying compliance with contractual drawings, specifications, warranty standards and employer’s requirements
- Identify discrepancies and prepare written reports with supporting photographs on weekly intervals
- Organise snagging and ‘end of defects’ inspections with the client in attendance
- Be able to articulate technical knowledge in both written and verbal communications
- A team player but also able to work on own initiative
- Be well organised and able to prioritise workloads
Qualifications and Experience:
- Full clean UK drivers licence
- Preferably MICWCI qualified
- CSCS card holder
- Demonstrable experience in both new-build and refurbishment in the housing sector
Training and Development:
The Practice is keen to assist individuals in developing any work related professional interests.The Practice takes training seriously, providing practical and financial assistance to all personnel.
calfordseaden are an Equal Opportunities Employer and are committed to and support the principles of equality of opportunity in employment, training and service delivery.
Asylum and Immigration Act 1996: List of Documents
The Practice is required under this Act to ensure that all Employees have the right to work in the UK and the right to do the work offered. At interview all potential Employees must provide one of the original documents set out in List 1 or two of the original documents in the combinations given in List 2 (as attached to the application form). It is not necessary to produce documents from both lists. Photostat copies of documents provided will be retained on the successful applicant’s file.