calfordseaden is a leading multi-disciplinary construction and property consultancy. We provide a definitive range of services to the UK building and construction industry covering chartered building & quantity surveying, project management, architecture & master planning, civil & structural engineering, mechanical & electrical engineering, sustainability and health & safety.
Assisting our Bid Manager and Business Development Partners based at our Orpington office. Working across the Practice, the Graphics / Marketing Co-ordinator will be involved in a variety of marketing activities, from standard design and production of company marketing through to assisting with events.
Experience in undertaking a range of marketing activities is essential, and experience of working in a professional services Practice would be advantageous. The ideal candidate will be flexible and resourceful with good people, communication, project management and IT skills and the strong team ethic required for such a position.
- Design and production of marketing material, including brochures, case studies, invitations, adverts, flyers, stand design and promotional products (banners, pens, notebooks etc)
- Design email marketing templates in Mailchimp
- Design new company templates, PQQ, Powerpoint, policies etc
- Design of monthly newsletter and graphics for social media, news, website etc
- Co-ordinate content for weekly / daily calfordseaden news
- Co-ordinate content for the CS Social news
- Assist with/design the content for social media channels – Twitter and Linkedin
- Assist with/design award entries.
- Assist with calfordseaden events, including design of marketing materials – invitations, adverts etc
- Assist with the design and maintenance of the company website, including building and maintaining relationships with our website development company
- Adding new starters to the company website and intranet and organising the staff photographer to come in
Working as a part of a busy team you will be flexible, happy to help and comfortable with working on a range of tasks including:
- Utilising InDesign to assist with the production marketing material, including brochures, newsletters and presentations. (Training can be provided)
- Gathering information for news items, the website, advertising and brochures, ensuring they remain up to date.
- Assist in the project management of events.
- Ensuring consistency of branding within all marketing material
- Ensuring calfordseaden is consistently portrayed in a professional manner.
Teamwork skills are essential as this is very much a hands-on role that will require and individual who can demonstrate the following qualities:
- A flexible working style
- A creative thinker
- The ability to build relationships quickly
- multi-tasking and organisational skills are crucial as you will regularly be working on multiple projects at the same time.
Training and Development:
The Practice is keen to assist individuals in developing any work related professional interests. The Practice takes training seriously, providing practical and financial assistance to all personnel.
calfordseaden are an Equal Opportunities Employer and are committed to and support the principles of equality of opportunity in employment, training and service delivery.
Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006:
We are required under this Act to ensure that all Employees have the right to work in the UK and the right to do the work offered. Therefore, at interview all potential Employees must provide original documentation that demonstrates their right to work in the UK. Photocopies of documents provided will be retained on the successful applicant’s file.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please click the Apply Now button on the right.