Our surveying team work across London and the South East and is involved in high profile new build housing and regeneration projects. You will be responsible for working on various stages of projects from inception to completion delivering them within budget, on time and to the highest quality. Must have 5 years experience and nearly or newly qualified.
- Assisting senior members of staff in Employer’s Agent and Client Representative
- Working on various stages of projects from inception to completion
- Working within a team to meet deadlines
- Working within a team to meet budget targets
- Provide a high standard of quality work
- Accurate record keeping
- Minute taking of meetings
- Maintaining risk registers, Client reports and internal filing processes
- Minimum of 5 years experience required
- An ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, members of the project team and your Client
- Must demonstrate attention to detail
- Must be good at problem solving and thinking ahead
- University degree
- Clean full UK Drivers License
Training and Development:
The Practice is keen to assist individuals in developing any work related professional interests. The Practice takes training seriously, providing practical and financial assistance to all personnel.
Calfordseaden is an Equal Opportunities Employer and is committed to and support the principles of equality of opportunity in employment, training and service delivery.
Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006:
We are required under this Act to ensure that all Employees have the right to work in the UK and the right to do the work offered. Therefore, at interview all potential Employees must provide original documentation that demonstrates their right to work in the UK. Photocopies of documents provided will be retained on the successful applicant’s file.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please click the Apply Now button on the right.