calfordseaden is a leading multi-disciplinary construction and property consultancy. We provide a definitive range of services to the UK building and construction industry covering chartered building & quantity surveying, project management, architecture & master planning, civil & structural engineering, mechanical & electrical engineering, sustainability and health & safety.
- Word processing from audio e.g. letters using mail merge, memos, specifications, reports, minutes, contract instructions, final accounts, schedules, employer’s requirements and other documents.
- Excel Spreadsheets and multiplication of data.
- Copy typing.
- Transmission of emails.
- Answering the telephone, dealing with queries/taking/relaying messages.
- Planning and maintaining group appointments/schedules.
- Assist with administration tasks arising.
- Any other reasonable duties that may be relevant to this post.
Essential qualifications, experience, skills
- Experience of working with Building Surveyors in the construction industry
- Minimum of 60wpm typing speed
- Extensive experience of Audiotyping
- Good attention to detail
- Good command of English (spoken and written)
Essential personal qualities
- Mature and professional attitude
- Flexible approach to work
Training and Development:
The Practice is keen to assist individuals in developing any work related professional interests. The Practice takes training seriously, providing practical and financial assistance to all personnel.
calfordseaden are an Equal Opportunities Employer and are committed to and support the principles of equality of opportunity in employment, training and service delivery.
Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006:
We are required under this Act to ensure that all Employees have the right to work in the UK and the right to do the work offered. Therefore, at interview all potential Employees must provide original documentation that demonstrates their right to work in the UK. Photocopies of documents provided will be retained on the successful applicant’s file.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please click the Apply Now button on the right.