You will joining a leading award winning multi-disciplined property and construction consultancy working with a family ethos to provide a definitive range of services to the UK building and construction industry.
- Although based in Orpington, the role will require working from the London office as required.
- To be able to prepare robust and accurate tender and contract packages.
- A sound grasp of development control and funding / delivery standards within the housing sector.
- To be able to undertake all day to day administrative duties on the delivery of new build housing (and in some case mixed-use) developments under the terms of JCT D&B Contracts or bespoke Development Agreements.
- To be aware of general Contract Administration duties and to be able to progress in delivering these duties correctly and to a high standard.
- An ability to record, document and instruct necessary actions as required for the delivery of Contracts.
- To be able to identify aspects of risk and to seek guidance from Senior Colleagues at the correct time in order to manage and mitigate such risks.
- An ability to undertake basic functions autonomously, but to recognise when additional or senior input is required.
- Some experience of Party Wall matters would be an advantage although not essential.
- To report directly to the Partner in charge.
- Building Surveying / Quantity Surveying background with a minimum of two years experience.
- Full UK Drivers Licence.
The Practice is keen to assist individuals in developing any work related professional interests. The Practice takes training seriously, providing practical and financial assistance to all personnel.
Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006:
We are required under this Act to ensure that all Employees have the right to work in the UK and the right to do the work offered. Therefore, at interview all potential Employees must provide original documentation that demonstrates their right to work in the UK. Photocopies of documents provided will be retained on the successful applicant’s file.
calfordseaden are an Equal Opportunities Employer and are committed to and support the principles of equality of opportunity in employment, training and service delivery.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please click the Apply Now button on the right.