We are pleased to announce that we have been appointed to provide clerk of works services for Oaklands House.
This is a residential-led mixed use scheme of 605 residential units, split over 7 blocks, which include a 26-storey tower. Construction is now underway at the early stages and is due for completion Spring 2021. Accommodation comprises:
- 363 private rent units
- 136 shared ownership units
- 45 affordable rent units
- 61 social rent units
- The scheme is designed to achieve a BREAAM rating of ‘Very Good’
- 3,500m 2 (GIA) of retail and commercial space
- One storey basement parking for cars, motorcycles and bicycles
- Significant public realm open space
- Combined Heat and Power (CHP) plant
Our client is Genesis Oaklands Limited – a joint venture partnership between Notting Hill Genesis Housing Association and New Queen’s Park Developments (QPD – part of Queens Park Rangers Football Club).
To find out more information about Oaklands House or our clerk of works services, please contact Paul Doman, Partner.