As a multi-disciplinary consultancy, calfordseaden is perfectly placed to deliver projects from inception to asset management, utilising Building Information Modelling (BIM).
Delivering projects using BIM opens up many opportunities:
- Early, accurate visualisations of the design, aiding design decisions, presentations and sales.
- Testing of designs as they evolve, eliminating errors and delivering a coordinated solution.
- Rapid adjustment and manipulation of the model once created.
- Dynamic modelling of the building’s performance: thermal, fire, overheating, daylight levels.
- Delivery of accurate, self-updating cost information.
- Visual illustration of the build sequence linked to the construction programme.
- Detailed asset management records, ability to ‘visit’ the building and retrieve information on installed products and systems.
Our clients have different objectives, and we have the technical expertise needed to advise how BIM processes and technology can deliver the appropriate added value to each project and be integrated with clients’ existing systems.
If you’d like to know how BIM can bring added value to your project, or would like further information, please contact the team using the link below.
- BIM Design and Analysis, in Architecture, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, Structural and Civil Engineering
- BIM Coordinator
- Clash Detection
- Model Auditing and Management
- BIM Information Management
- BIM Management
- EIR (Employers Information Requirements) development
- AIR (Asset information Requirements) management
- Cost Management
- Programme Illustration
- Asset Management
Prendergast School BIM
calfordseaden was appointed to provide a range of services utilising BIM for this Primary School project in South London.
Regional Distribution Centre BIM
Design a 44,000 sqm new-build facility incorporating ambient and frozen storage spaces, administrative offices and regional head office and meeting spaces.
Residential new build of 26 homes comprising of twenty one and two bedroom flats and six four bedroom town houses.
North West Cambridge BIM
BIM advisor services for this phased project creating a new community on the site of Cambridge University Farm.
Parkside Retirement Village BIM
Parkside is the development of a new and exemplary retirement village, replacing an outdated sheltered housing scheme in Cheam.
Regional Distribution Centre Northfleet
Design a 43,000 sqm new-build facility incorporating ambient and frozen storage spaces, administrative offices, lecture theatre and meeting spaces.
The new extra care building delivers 65 one and two bedroom apartments and communal facilities for use by residents and the local community.
Design and construction of 254 residential units with undercroft parking located adjacent to the Docklands Light Railway.
St Clements Lakes
St. Clements Lakes will provide 156 residential units comprising of 50 houses and 106 flats across five blocks up to five storeys in height for affordable rent and for sale.
calfordseaden was appointed as Architects for the redevelopment of redundant land located at the rear of existing properties.
Dog Lane & St Lawrence Close
The development of two sites to replace outdated stock housing.
Our experience of delivering projects across all major sectors, for public and private sector clients, has provided an understanding of the differing demands and constraints our clients work under. We use this knowledge to develop innovative solutions and add value with the approach we employ.
Meet The Team
Dr Terry Keech
BEng Hons PrD CEng MCIBSE MIE MIEE FRICS
Equity Member - M&E Engineer
Partner - Electrical Engineer/Sustainability Advisor
Senior CAD Technician
Intermediate CAD Technician
BSc Dip Arch (Hons) RIBA
Equity Member - Head of Design
Senior Architectural Technician
Associate - Architectural Assistant
BSc (Hons) CEng FICE CMIOSH
Partner - Civil & Structural Engineer
BEng (Hons) CEng MIStructE
Partner - Structural Engineer
Senior Revit Technician