calfordseaden offers a specialist in-house Development Monitoring service and assist with the delivery of commercial due diligence and project monitoring in the residential, commercial, mixed use, industrial and leisure sectors acting predominantly on behalf of Banks, Funders and Investors.
We recognise that the due care and diligence requirements differ from project to project and our advice is tailored to meet the needs of each individual client, whether it is a bank, financial institution or an investment fund.
We endeavour to give security to our clients through strategic and specialist risk management advice to ensures that our clients can make full-informed decisions by understanding the risk and opportunities throughout the lifecycle of a project.
Out team demonstrate unrivalled experience within the bank and development finance sector and have worked with an extensive array of major Banks, Financial Institutions and Investors on a diverse range of construction projects with values ranging from £100,000 to over £200M; and a combined value in excess of a billion pounds worth of development finance.
calfordseaden have an experienced and dynamic view of development risks during the initial stages of the development through to the project execution. We believe that it is vital for our clients to have a robust understanding of all aspects of a development before they invest. Once an investment has been made, our team ensure that the developments is rigorously monitored during construction to ensure that costs remain within budget, the project stays on programme, and risks are mitigated.
The return on the debtor’s capital investment is of paramount importance, therefore we recognise that in order for this to be successfully achieved, concise, independent and skilled advice is required and our clients can be assured that their investment is being monitored by our most senior members, and that they have direct access to the extensive experience and knowledge of our Partners and Associates.
- Outline feasibilities & business case
- Creation of expert budget trackers
- Review of specification
- Establishment of programme, cost and risks
- Management of expectations : maximisation of opportunity
- Encouragement of innovation and attention to detail
- The follow-up and sign-off of all essential documentation
- Review and analysis of financial requirements and provisions, including:
- Development appraisal
- Construction costs
- Professional fees requirements and provisions
- Construction and development contingency
- Benchmarking of overall cost
- Overall assessment and conclusions
- Construction and development cash flow forecast analysis