The calfordseaden land and partnerships offering brings together the essential components for successful property development.
We have an excellent track record of identifying and delivering challenging development opportunities, utilising multi-disciplinary design, contract and technical skills to manage the development process from inception to completion.
Our diligent and experienced team work collaboratively with owners, promoters, agents, developers, contractors, funders and purchasers to unlock full development potential, including the implementation and management of scheme requirements and objectives.
We work with developers and registered housing providers to ensure that affordable housing requirements of scheme planning consents are fulfilled and managed from indicative offer stage to completion and handover.
- Land Finding and Site Analysis
- Feasibility and Development Appraisals
- Development Management
- Funding Advice
- Value Management
- Procurement Strategies
- Preparation of Contract Documents
- Build Contract Tendering and Negotiating
- Cost Planning and Analysis
- Section 106 Affordable Housing Offers/Negotiations
- Technical Due Diligence and Audit
- Project Management/ Employer’s Agent
- Clerk of Works and Quality Management