If you have a genuine interest in M&E draughting we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for a Revit and CAD technician to join our busy but supportive team. The role will provide you with an opportunity to become an integral part of our successful MEP and Sustainability Team.
You will be working on a variety of projects and will need to be adaptable with a keen eye for detail. In return, you will be supported with your continued learning and development to help you progress and achieve within the company.
- Preparing Revit models and or CAD drawings from the Engineer's sketches and issuing to clients and external parties
- Managing client expectations in a professional manner
- Maintain regular contact with all clients at the appropriate level
- Undertake client services in a professional manner
- Keep the CAD Manager appraised of important issues
- Ensure that training needs are identified and addressed
- Report progress to the CAD Manager
- Create high-quality detailed technical drawings and plans based on designs supplied by and designers and make modifications to existing drawings
- Use a variety of Revit and CAD software programmes to create designs in 2D and 3D models
- Liaise with engineers and designers to understand their design requirements
- Provide accurate, detailed and to scale drawings
- Possibly conduct site visits and surveys when required
- Produce working drawings for use in all stages of the project, tender, manufacture/construction and installation
- maintain accurate records
- You will need to have at least 2-3 years experience in the latest version of Revit and Autocad
- Be familiar with document control FTP websites
To be identified as a trusted client advisor; national in reach, local in service and selected for our quality and expertise in the built environment
- Professional Integrity
- Technical Expertise
- Solution Focussed
- Reliable Personal Service
Training and Development
The Practice is keen to assist individuals in developing work related professional interests. The Practice takes training seriously, providing practical and financial assistance to all personnel.
Calfordseaden is an Equal Opportunities Employer and is committed to and support the principles of equality of opportunity in employment, training and service delivery.
Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006: List of Documents
The Practice is required under this Act to ensure that all Employees have the right to work in the UK and the right to do the work offered.
At interview all potential Employees must provide one of the original documents set out in List A or two of the original documents in the combinations given in List B (Please see Supporting Document 1). It is not necessary to produce documents from both lists.
Photocopies of documents provided will be retained on the successful applicant's file.
This job description will be subject to review in the light of changing circumstances and may include other duties and responsibilities as may be determined. It is not intended to be rigid or inflexible but should be regarded as providing guidelines within which the individual works.
Under General Data Protection Act 2018 all employees are responsible for records held, created or used as part of their work for calfordseaden, whether paper-based or electronic, which also includes emails. Records should be managed and stored appropriately and should in all cases comply with the requirements of the ACT.
The appointment is subject to proof of the attainment of any qualifications deemed essential to the post and used as a basis for shortlisting and selection. Failure to provide evidence of the required qualifications will result in the offer of employment being withdrawn.